Monday, May 31, 2010

Lonely Day

Its been a while I must say. I dont really know what to say exactly. I came back to Austin this afternoon. I left my baby dog at home. I must say that it was the hardest decision I've made in a long time. I want my baby dog. Lidia doesnt come home until tomorrow so I am literally ALONE. I think this would be the perfect moment to state that I've never been home alone in my life. Especially not at night. We have a bagillion pets even if it comes to me being actually alone im never really alone. But today I am alone. And I miss my baby dog. I keep hearing noises. Noises that were always drowned out by the constant noise that comes from having two dogs in an apartment. I dont like noises. I get scared easily. I watch too much Criminal Minds. Its too quiet. And boring. there is absolutely nothing to do. no dog to take out. no dog to feed. no one to talk to.... not saying I talk to the dog, although we all know I'm a crazy and I definitely talk to my dog. I have horrible teachers. School starts tomorrow. Why do they not have the syllabus up yet. I think my favorite is the teacher that emailed us the syllabus but didnt upload any of the articles we need to read for the class. can you say massive fail. its not like i can prepare for work. I already set my clothes apart for the next day regardless. my alarm clock is set. did i mention the fact that I cleaned the house when I got here. yeah. i did that. my clothes is in the dryer. i showered. this is life. if only i werent so broke this summer. then i wouldnt have had to send my baby dog home. now for the worst part, sleeping by myself.



No comments: